3. August 2010

Loyal 2 those, loyal 2 me


I know I´ve already told you about my so called „unbearable moodswings!" :)
Today I can proudly prese
nt you another example!
Woke up in the morning & put my headphones in my ears .

I turned my ipod on & raised the volume on full blast. Dude..What a feeling..
This was exacty what I needed..

Eric Olson was so true when he said,
Music is what life sounds like.

So this is my song of 2day.. actua
lly it is pretty old.. but it showed me once again how important consideration & faith really are..
vielleicht

And this one is for my little brother & my sisters..
I hab euch lieb! Danke für alles!
orange sky



To live without my music would be impossible to do.
In this world of troubles,
my music pulls me through.

In the end everything will be alright!
It isn´t alright?
It isn´t the end! :)

x
Katy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen