Things are getting serious.. & everyday is different now. Thoughtful Paulina.. however ;)
Although I am sooo excited & I am absolutely sure everythin
g will be amazing in the end..
it´s not as easy as it seems to go away,just like that. Leaving everything behind me & starting in some kind of way a new life.
I leave people back, people that mean the world to me.
I leave my home, my daily routine & how life goes.. I crushed a few months ago..
I’ve met someone ..I allowed myself to fall in love with him for one simple reason: I was not expecting anything to come of it. I knew that, in three months’ time, I’ll be far away and he’ll be just a memory, but I couldn’t stand living without love any longer; I had reached my limit…
Generally speaking, these meetings occur when we reach a limit, when we need to die and be reborn emotionally. These meeting are waiting for us, but more often than not, we avoid them happening. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes directions.
But it´s I my path of life.. my goals.. my experiences which i grow through.. who make me hopefully a better person.. I am young & my life is now or never :)
„And you must understand LOVE never keeps someone from pursuing his Personal Legend. If he abandons that pursuit, it’s because it wasn’t true love.“
„Die Liebe hindert niemals jemanden daran, seine innere Bestimmung zu erfüllen. Wenn das nämlich passiert, dann war es nicht die wahre Liebe, die, welche die Sprache der Welt
spricht.“ -Paolo Coelho-
Die Liebe brauchte so einen Verzicht nicht,
sie verlangt nicht alles andere aufzugeben.
Die wahre Liebe lässt zu, dass jeder seinen eigenen Weg geht–im Wissen,
dass dies die zusammengehörenden Teile niemals auseinanderbringen kann & zur rechten Zeit, am rechten Ort alles richtig sein wird! ;)
I´ll be in touch, take care
xx
Katy

wow katy that is all so true! while reading i felt like i wrote it myself! so emotional that i never could have been able to write it like you did! love is always in us and we cannot bear it down, although we sometimes try to! just think about the wonderful time you had and that it was an experience for life. passion and strokes for your soul! that's what i do! love ya! beijao
AntwortenLöschen