Ok so now a few closer details!
Waaaa I´m so excited!

My journey starts @
Linz ->Frankfurt-> Buenos Aires on the 19.august 2010!
Today is the 27th,
damn guys, it´s not even a month!!!
I added a picture of my prospective hometown, Coronel Suarez, which contains about 40.000 inhabtitants!
For me self-confessed country bumpkin that´s huge :)
Well 4 argentine conditions it´s just a hicktown.. haha!
And 4 argentine conditions Suarez is just a babystep from Buenos Aires, which in my country Austria means 6 hours driving :)
My hostfamily´s name is Pellegrini & there are six members ( just like my fam)! I love the fact it´s a big family, from my personal experience it will never ever be boring, i guess!
Marta & Carlos ´ll be my mami & papi, they both work as doctors. Paula & little Carlos & Delfina will be my siblings! Flor who makes the family complete is staying @ the moment in Linz(Austria) on an exchange. I´ve already met her & she´s is a real sweatheart! Openminded, beautiful.. just adorable!
Necessary preperations:
- 2 day i got vaccinated.. twice hepatitis A & yellow fever, which is very important in jungle areas ;)
- I still rack my brain about packing my bags... JESUS.. CLOTHES 4 A WHOLE YEAR lol simply impossible
- In addition I took care of a few host presents, of course originally made in austria :) for my future argentine friends & family. Flags, socks, books,.. & other stuff.
By the way my goodbyeparty is on the 14. august.
til then, may god bless you,
xo
Katy
Katy
pass auf dich auf :) berti
AntwortenLöschen