16. August 2010

Adios Katia Andrea! My goodbyeparty!

True Friends Are Never Apart , Maybe In Distance , But Not In Heart!

Hellooo guys,

it´s a beautiful sunny Sunday in Austria & I am in a great mood today.

Yesterday was my absolutely ultimate goodbye party.. not just that; it was maybe the most touching, powerful, melancholic & @ the same time amusing party, I´ve ever been on :)

Exactly , because it was my own.. hahaha. Just with people I absolutely adore! We talked & laughed and in passing I even presented a spontaneous guitar solo, I hugged

& kissed too many people, I partied soo hard & danced until i was completely powerless .. just one word AWESOME!

It is so true that life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friend we choose.


They understand my past, believe in my future & accept me just the way I am.

Out of question.. I´ll miss every single one, but it´s time to start a new chapter & I am sure, they´ll be there when I come back..

True love is unconditional, I´ve already told you!

Adios, U ain´t seen nothing yet! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen