Hey everybody. I’m sorry for being absent for the past little while. I’ve had not really the best time the last weeks... in fact I blocked my blog and I was terribly afraid of the rotary reading it or other persons checking it out who`ll send me back to austria in a twinkle of an eye... and just to mention it you've done better with no posts of me for this past days... i didn't want you to think of me as a psycho bitch or a depressive 18 year old girl/woman who struggles a lot with herself and the injustice in a country she used to love some time ago..
Oh to be honest I was a real mess... but anyways I am doing a lot better now and decided not to hide anymore and to finish my project up on top and trying to get ready for winter.
Summer passed, Autumn came and it's wonderful... with a bunch of different colours.. nice and warm.. & after all these month of dry and hot weather.. finally fresh air is clearing my lungs & feel like a new born human. And I already packed out my scarf and woolboots..
Lately i've been wondering if not maybe fall is the most precious season of all...
nice rhyme no.. ? :)
And guys... just wanted to thank you for quick! A lot of people asked me lately why my blog disappeared without warning.. where it's gone and what happened..
I realised there are a lot of you reading my thoughts I never thought they would.. that makes me proud & happy! And is not everybody really satisfied when they notice that there are people who are obviously nterested in you, your experiences & the person you are.. Well i think so..
So SORRY for blowing the town.. but I am definetly back now & with all news up2date!
LoVe K.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen