They say it's easy to forget your troubles when the weather's warm.
But all it takes is one fall breeze to blow reality right back in your face.
Some win, some lose, some are born to sing the blues.
Well, fact is you just can't have it all. But no matter what the new season brings,
we'll always have one thing & it is called hope ;)
So finally it's true juhu :), spring has arrived and we are enjoying pleasant 20-25 degrees! Therefore I spend now whenever I can my time outside, take walks & ponder about things, grab the bike & make a tour out of the city in the country. I try to merge with nature & I always draw strength from that. I'm entirely in love with the vegetation & what I adore most of all are the totally overwhelming sunsets. But closer details gonna follow, cause this topic definetely deserves an extra post :)
And by the way on my way home from college an armadillo (zu deutsch: Gürteltier) had the idea to take the same road :) incredible hahaha !!!
Argentina is always good for a suprise!
♥
xoxo
Love, Katy
Love, Katy
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen