27. September 2010

I am myself again!

Since I came here, I haven´t looked like myself & have not even felt like myself .
(Or at least I thought that.)
I knew that I am in Argentina now & this is the time of my life, but I just couldn´t realise it..
I don´t know why actually..
Probably it´s just because everything is new & I did so many other things, that I
never took the time to do the things I loved in Austria & just lay back & relax for a moment.

Writing, listening to music, photography, looking @ the stars when evening closes in , sitting on the sofa, watching mind-blowing movies & when the timing is right, just start crying, because I feel so sad or it´s so cheesy & romantic hahaha ..
I presented you now just a few of my passions :)

Anywhere, ... today I was myself again & damn! It felt fucking good :)


I wish i can tell you
how i feel in such a way that
you´ll never ever doubt it.

yours, Katy


Listen to Regina Spektor´s Braille,
thanks Liv for this song, I am so happy I found you, or actually
you came, but however :D, thanks for your sanity in this loony bin :)
I love U



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen