4. November 2010

I wait & I wonder


I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we’ll never know most of them.
But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from,
we can still choose where we go from there.



but in the end..

.. I just know I will..
& so now


.. since I was the one who left, because my work there was done.
I wait & wonder how my skin feels like it’s made of
love

letters written too soon or too late.
I wonder at the mystery of life & and how much of it can possibly
remain.
I wonder at pain and hurt and love and time & how much of each I held.
I wonder at how I cannot remember anything in my life before I met you.
I wonder at the tiniest of touches and try, desperately, to keep their memories alive.
And yes, I wonder at loneliness.
I wonder at how long it’ll be, before I see you again.
I wait & I wonder.


_____________
just yours,
Katy




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen