Hey hey loved ones!Tonight is Halloween & the people here don't celebrate it..... how lameeeee! I miss to put my hands in pumpkins & scoop them out ,dress up & go trick or treating!
Umm pumpkin seeds fresh outta the oven with hot sauce are even better then the salted ones.
Ok ok I give it in… I proudly present little Katy :)

I am still ways toooo enthusiastic about these going ons… Hahaha when it comes to this I´ll always keep the child in me.. ;)
But nowadays I am really asking myself where all the time went...
Well now, let's turn to the benefits of beeing "old"!
Time for a drink folks, where you at?
Let’s go party peoooople, today the Halloween Watergate in Austria definetely would be THE hot-spot!
And when it comes to me… I'll take a night off, run myself a bubble bath, snuggle up into my couch & watch a ways too romantic movie, probably start crying & enjoy my melancholy of being toooo old for Halloween!
Or who knows, maybe, I´ll grab my broomstick (besenreiten) & pay you a short visit… MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Have fun guys & drink one for me ;)
Xx Witch K.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen