Yesterday I told my best friend one of my biggest secrets..
I said: "It's just like,.. sometimes.. that i think I am scared of being an adult, you know..
& I guess maybe I am just not ready to grow up yet"
But gently she smiled & said, don't be scared Baby,
you may not know it, but you already did!
I called you last week, an accidental mistake 'Cause your name slipped out to some friend
Forgotten old feelings are brand new today 'Cause I'm right back where I always stand
You're just an old love turned memory Now I seldom see you around
You're just an old love turned memory But you still turn my world upside down
“Love is blind, they say. But isn’t it more that love makes us see too much?
Isn’t it more that love floods our brain with sights and sounds, so that everything looks bigger, brighter,
more lovely than ever before?”
You are indescribable my dear. You are like the stars and Jupiter and Mars and the moon and sun all merged into one. You are difficult and hard to figure, like quantum science. But you, you are beautiful in every way. It's as if you were made to be beautiful and exquisite like a diamond and like fractals and art. You are unpredictable, just like a meteor waiting to strike the Earth and waiting to stun me.
You are the universe.
I have to ask you a question.
If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together,
If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together,
When do you get to that point of enough is enough?
My knowledge is a gift, my love is a burden.
_____________________________________________________
A quick information about my current state of mind...
First of all to mention: Happy independece-day Argentina!
I adore you, you big, wonderful, gorgeous, mindblowing country!
And even more important:
I looove my new family,
First of all to mention: Happy independece-day Argentina!
I adore you, you big, wonderful, gorgeous, mindblowing country!
And even more important:
I looove my new family,
they are the best ones! I may not know how to express it in I am incredibly thankful & happy with my life right now.. I nearly can't believe it, but everything ist going like a clockwork!
Honestly it scares me a bit how well things are going these days & at least I know that nothing lasts forever..
Honestly it scares me a bit how well things are going these days & at least I know that nothing lasts forever..
But by now I have to say, I just enjoy it & after all I guess I really deserve it too!
So if I could choose at this moment, I wouldn't want to return to Austria..
But well... you know what they say.. It'll all come right in the end.
xo Katy





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen